Century Management Financial Advisors offer comprehensive wealth management services.
We believe education is the key to transparency. Our team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM professionals and portfolio managers want to help you understand our investment process and strategies because these important financial decisions directly impact your life. We will review your time horizon, risk tolerance, income needs, investment objective(s), and your other investments. We then make our recommendations, implement the strategy, and continually evaluate your portfolio(s) to help you achieve your goals.
Disciplined investment strategies are the foundation of our investment management process. Our personalized investment strategies include:
- Aggressive to moderately aggressive strategies focused on long-term growth
- Moderate to moderately conservative strategies designed for a more balanced approach
- Conservative strategies that can be designed to focus on total return, income, period of time, or match a future liability
Depending on the strategy that is the best fit for you, we implement these strategies primarily using individual stocks, individual bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, or a combination thereof.
Our team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM professionals and insurance specialist partners identify risks which could tremendously impair your financial situation. While it’s important to focus on what may go right with your situation, it’s also crucial to consider how you may be negatively impacted without protections in place. Cost effectively transferring risk to the deeper pockets of an insurance company may be prudent to minimize the financial damage of a catastrophic, unanticipated event.
Some of the ways we utilize insurance in the financial planning process include:
- Life Insurance: Considers income replacement as well as business succession funding and estate planning through a vehicle which may be income tax and estate tax free, if structured properly.
- Disability Insurance: Protects your income in the event of your inability to work prior to financial freedom.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: Provides financial support for Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) in respite care, adult day care, in-home care, assisted living, and nursing home care.
- Umbrella Liability Insurance: Provides extra liability insurance coverage that goes beyond the limits of the insured's home, auto or watercraft insurance.
Tax impacts every aspect of your financial life. Our team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM professionals review your recent tax returns and can work directly with your accountant or one of our tax specialist partners to identify potential savings or restructuring opportunities, giving you proactive ideas that may save money in the future.
Benefits you gain from our tax planning service include:
- Understanding the tax consequences related to your individual investments
- Maximizing your retirement plan savings under current tax law
- Review of potential tax loss harvesting and tax loss carry forwards
- Analysis of concentrated or low cost basis stock positions and potential tax efficient exit strategies
- Evaluating business structure to optimize the benefits of the Internal Revenue code
Have you considered your legacy? For many people, family and charity are high on the list of those who should benefit from their lifetime of work. Our team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM professionals will work with your existing estate attorney or with one of our estate and trust specialist partners to formalize your wishes to potentially minimize the administrative burden and maximize the value distributed to the people and causes you cherish. Understanding that estate planning is not an event but rather a lifelong process that needs ongoing maintenance is vital to the success of any estate plan.
Some of the many estate planning considerations include:
- Should you have a will or a living trust?
- Do you have the right beneficiary designations?
- Who will be the guardian of your children?
- Who should be in charge of carrying out your wishes?
- Do you have a Medical Power of Attorney?
- Do you have a Durable Power of Attorney?
Retirement planning objectives change throughout our different stages of life. In the early years, we focus on tax efficient strategies designed to help you accumulate enough money for retirement. As retirement age comes into focus, we help you target the specific income and asset goals that will be needed. Once retired, we help you balance your income and expenses, as well as focus on asset protection so you can maintain financial freedom and peace of mind.
Our retirement planning services include:
- Retirement goal setting
- Social Security analysis and optimization
- Cash flow analysis
- IRA contributions and optimizing Roth IRA conversion strategies
- Review of employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Review and analysis of pensions and annuities
- Required minimum distribution (RMD) and withdrawal strategies
- Self-employed retirement planning strategies
- Planning for bucket list items
Cash Flow & Budget
Setting financial goals and maintaining a budget based on your individual cash flow are at the core of planning for your financial future. Our team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM professionals are a resource to help guide you through this very personal process.
Our cash flow and budget planning include:
- Setting financial goals and creating budgets to help accomplish goals
- Review and analysis of your sources of income
- Debt management
- Review of current one-time expenses
- Planning for large expenses, such a home, car, college education, travel, or long-term care
- Emergency account funding
- Mortgage reviews
- Financial education for your children on how to budget and basic financial awareness
Have you considered your legacy? For many people, family and charity are high on the list of those who should benefit from their lifetime of work. Our team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM professionals help you develop strategies for the transfer of wealth to your family or heirs and the causes you cherish.
Our legacy planning include:
- College planning and 529 savings plan advice
- Planning for care of the elderly or those with special needs
- Roth IRA’s for your children
- Setting up custodian accounts (UGMA/UTMA) for your children
- Establishing trusts for your children, grandchildren, charities, those with special needs, and even your pets
- Charitable giving strategies
Our Value Defined: We grow along with you. As you progress through your life, we continue to provide value every stage of the way.
What We Offer: